Описание Dynafit Beast 14 2017
Dynafit Beast 14 2018
The Beast family is gaining another addition, with the Beast 14 model. The perfect choice for all who seek unbeatable performance at DIN 5-14 and a reduced weight.
Made in Germany
Weight: 1.87kg (105 mm)
Unleashed and unburdened, this frameless freeride binding climbs like a dream and skis like a nightmare. Independent toe and heel pieces allow the ski to flex along its entire length for performance and feel of an alpine binding, while freeing you from having to lift the weight of the entire binding with each step while touring. Designed for and by extreme freeriders, this beast is built for wide boards, torsionally rigid boots, and aggressive big mountain skiing. Currently the world’s lightest freeride binding, and the only AT binding that offers true alpine binding performance.
- Rotating toe piece prevents pre-release caused by sudden impacts by re-centering the boot toe when the blow isn’t enough for a full ejection.
- Rear pivot points enable extra vertical movement thus increasing the release path to 10mm from 4mm.
- Easy step-in entry: line up the toe pins then press heel down with controlled force.
- Ultra-low binding height ensures flat boot-to-ski contact for alpine binding feel and performance.
- Low forward lean angle between toe and heel provides a stable and smooth ride.
- Boot-heel insert for maximum force absorption even at high DIN settings.
- 4 point attachment system for increased torsional rigidity.
- Extra wide base plate and bore-hole template designed for wide skis with a minimum waist of 80mm.
- Frameless design ensures no lifted weight during ascent.
- Traditional Dynafit pivot point provides maximum stride for efficient touring.
- Three brake sizes 105, 120, 135 - max brake size 135mm.
- Change from tour to ski mode without exiting